Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hi Friends!  I hope you are enjoying the ongoing mystery, and the mini scenes I leave each day.  I will be taking a few days vacation to the lovely Lake Michigan shore, and had to promise my "road trip buddies" that I'd leave my Mac Book, and my doll pals at home.  So, Fr. Kevin, and the townspeople of Dollyville, will be on hiatus until Monday morning, July 2nd.  Come see us all then.  

In the meantime, feel free to leave me a comment or drop an email.  I love getting your feedback!  It has been suggested, and I'm seriously thinking about, polishing this up, adding a few more photos, and publishing it as an ebook through Amazon.  Any thoughts?  And for those of you who have asked...yes...I do have a sequel in mind, as well as a few more houses and rooms you haven't seen yet!   Thanks for all the support!  It is greatly appreciated.

Until next week..stay safe and happy...  

No comments:

Post a Comment