Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hi loyal readers!  It's that time of the year again...time to take the youngest child back to school! (Last time...yeah!)  I will be away from home (and my minis) from Sunday, Aug. 5th until Tuesday, Aug. 7th, 2012.  The next chapter in the story will be published on Wed., August 8th.

I appreciate all the support you've offered over the past 2 months, and promise not to leave you hanging before I return back to school myself.  As always, if you have any suggestions or comments, feel free to leave them on this page, or send directly to me via email at teachla78@aol.com.  I truly love hearing from you.

Please remember that the photos and posts found in this blog are the sole property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced in any way for commercial use.

Until next week, stay happy!

Vicki




 

No comments:

Post a Comment