Follow by Email

Saturday, March 21, 2015


Happy Spring Dear Readers!
        Due to an impossible work load for the "Day Job", there will be no new post this week.  Wish me luck as I give my first professional development work shop today, as well as get the book my students are writing to press.  It's crazy around here!!!
      I invite you all to come back next week to learn first hand how Beckett and Roxanne are faring in Pre-Revelotionary Boston, and what Fr. Kevin has to say about the strange discovery he's made.

As always, I appreciate the loyal support of my humble literary endeavors.
Until next week,
Vicki










2 comments:

  1. Boston is quite a setting for this wonderful story to wander around in. Best of luck on your real life adventures!

    See you next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the very best of Irish luck :) I hope you are having some fun.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete