Friday, April 5, 2013

A Bit More About the Day Job...

Our local paper did a nice little article about my 8th Grade Murder Mystery event "Once Upon a Murder".  If you are interested in reading a bit more about my pride and joy lesson plan, and in seeing some photos of my students in costumes (something I wouldn't feel comfortable posting directly to my blog) then I invite you to take a look see at this link:

http://beverlyreview.net/

The story will only be up for this week's edition, so if you are at all interested, then you need to check it out by Monday, April 8th, 2013.  After that the edition will change, as will the stories.

As always, your support of my writing adventure is gratefully appreciated!

See you all on Saturday, April 6th, with a new post.  Some interesting new developments on the horizon!

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment