Sunday, October 14, 2012

Special  Sunday"shout-out"to...

      ...   Jaz of http://jazziminis.blogspot.com/ for becoming a follower and featuring my blog in her weekly blog wrap-up.  Check out her site for great minis from "down under".  Thanks too for sharing images of your awesome "Red Room" ala Fifty Shades of Gray.  It' s an inspiration I'll aspire to, as I try to create my own for an upcoming chapter.

    ...Maria of http://prettythingsireland.blogspot.com/ who has listed my blog and give away on her awesome site.  Hope to have half the wonderful followers you do some day!  Please give her beautiful blog a look see!

   ...Beverley Senatore of "dollsbybeverley".  She created the "Cassie" doll featured in today's post, and Fr. Kevin's sister Maureen. (soon to make an appearance) Bev sells on Etsy and Ebay, as well through her own website.  You can purchase her dolls pre-dressed, or unadorned to finish yourself.  "Cassie" was dressed by me to give her that thoroughly modern "fashionista"  look I thought fit her character.  But I do think Bev's hand painted face catches Cassie's bitchy side, don't you?  LOL

    ...all my new followers, whose blogs and websites I will be checking out in the next few weeks, and listing in the "shout outs".  You have all been entered in the free give away contest for followers. 

Thanks to all for you continued support.  It is a thrill to know that through this blog, I can share my love of minis, and my need to write, with wonderful people around the globe.  Doesn't get much better than that!







No comments:

Post a Comment